Friday, October 22, 2010

The Real Me

Hello fellow followers. This specific blog is about myself. Ive decided to write in rhyme schemes so read end enjoy. Is life really fair? Is the feeling there? And I closer to my dreams or am I really near? Can I Grasp to a dream or am I feeling air? My shoes are torn from chasing dreams I need a different pair. Sometimes I think, " Do I make the right decisions". Its kind of hard to choose whats right in this life I'm living. So I sit there and think about my destiny and hope and pray that my biggest dreams don't get the best of me. That's if I Achieve it, to try and proceed it, then reach and grasp it, I don't need a casket, because my dreams will forever live in me, and every body else just looks at me with envy. I try to be open, I even act Friendly, so maybe all my fans will give letters they would send me, applaud me for my greatness, admire all my greatness, because I finally made it all I needed was some patience. Look at whats behind me, that is just the past as I said if I pursue my dream will it ever last? Will i be famous drinking wine out a class? or will I be in a mansion counting everlasting cash? A change of course might result to me as tragic, I got to keep flowing and do it systematic, look forward to the future and be thankful what it holds, hold on to your dreams even if its old and molds. I am real bold, but when I hit the stage I'll probably tell myself that i wish I've never aged, the goal is the gold but right now I'm beige, mother always told me to never be afraid. That night I prayed now I'm on the right path, I wrote God a note and yet he didn't write back, now I guess that's where faith comes in, since he loves me I'll receive blessings from him. He's the one that has given me this power, to express myself musically, and less than an hour, I will stand tall, tall as a tower and reign supreme on all haters like a shower.

1 comment:

  1. I really put some thought into this as I was writing Continuously without stopping

    ReplyDelete